Sunday, May 15, 2011

More about Italy

with pictures and a restaurant recommendation
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?o=RrzKj&page_id=140831&v=6f

Italian language lessons

Travel Schedule
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en&key=txNeLJWlNFEOmeuTAEygmzA&hl=en#gid=0

"Be sure your clothes fit well. Italians hate sloppy or oversized clothing"
"
suggest wearing a skirt which covers your knees"
"
Don't wear sleeveless or strapless clothes if you intend on visiting churches"
"
Comfortable yet classy shoes are a great asset, as are quality--but not necessarily extravagant--handbags."
"
A good leather purse makes you look like a local. "
" wear long, loose, comfortable skirts with flowing long-sleeved blouses"

"For summer visits in Italy, I pack linen and cotton/silk blend skirts and tank dresses for daytime and comfortable walking sandals. I pack things I can easily wash and wear and mix and match as we are carry on only fans. I have also worn capris but am more of a skirt fan as I find them cooler and more comfortable overall.

It is a personal choice but I don't wear shorts when traveling in Europe unless we are in a beach resort on the coast and neither does my husband. He packs microfiber slacks (golf slacks mostly as he finds them comfortable) and DriFit shirts. We save the shorts for here at home in FL."







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home